246A Huge Apolgy to all

    Jan 29, 2009
      I apologize to all members for not being a very active moderator for
      the past few months. I was having some health problems and then we had
      a death in the family. I am up and going again. I want to first thank
      everyone for joining us and let everyone know we are going strong and
      still accepting donations. I know we have reached almost 300 afghans
      delivered to date so we are making a difference one afghan at atime.
      Please keep those donations coming and feel free to post links to other
      charities you are involved in.
      Roxanne