23hello new here

  • Dottie
    Jun 21, 2007
      Hi Everyone

      I'm new to the group. I have been knitting and crocheting for a very
      long time and I found this group surfing for other fiber artists to
      chat with. I do alot of baby items knitting and crocheting so it's
      time to help adults too.

      I live in PA Lansdowne, PA right outside of Philadelphia, I'm 48 no
      children not married, I also like to read. I work full time. Nice to
      meet everyone and will be glad to help. I will start crocheting
      tonight when I get home and will make a complete afghan to send.

      Dottie
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic