      From: wilsondawn10 <wilsondawn10@...>
      Subject: [soldierscharitysisters] (unknown)
      To: soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 3:55 PM

      hello ladies, my mother was looking for an organization like yours,
      your summary seems to be the exact kind of thing she's looking for -
      i'm a veteran and we understand the situation at walter reed. she
      would like to donate crocheted afghans, she does nice flag afghans.
      we live in northern baltimore county, basically in your area. what is
      the way we go about this? thanks, dawn and her mom, pat

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic