193Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: hi i am new to this group.

    Jul 17, 2008
              Thank You for taking over my duties and welcoming new members. i hav ebeen crazy busy and just am falling behind on everythiong online.

      Debbie B <debbiesd@...> wrote:
      Hello! Welcome to the group :)

      This group crochets or knits afghans for wounded soldiers who are in
      the Washington DC Army hospital. You can create any afghan, lapghan,
      slippers or really anything that you would like to donate to brighten
      the lives of our wounded soldiers. There are both men and women at
      the hospital. Also, if crocheting a complete afghan is too much you
      can crochet squares and the ladies who are running this group will
      get them sewn together. The items are then taken to the hospital
      (after they have received quite a few) and distributed.

      The addresses for shipping are included in this group postings just
      scroll through and you'll find them.

      Thanks for joining!
      Debbie in South Dakota

      --- In soldierscharitysist ers@yahoogroups. com, "spirit_of_the_ realm"
      <spirit_of_the_ realm@... > wrote:
      > can someone please tell me how you help others and what kind things
      > be made. joining the group what are we spose to do to help?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic