147Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: Hi from a new member

    Feb 25, 2008
      Thank You for posting these sizes. I was not sure exactly of mesurements since I usially do what looks the right size. i am sort of a not by the book crocheter and knitter so don't know how to give exact measurements.
                                                         Roxanne

      Sheri Frederick <bighearts29485@...> wrote:
      Hello!

      A good rule of thumb in size for lapghans is:

      Small 14 X 21, Medium 20 X 26 and Adult Size 26 X 32.

      These sizes seem to work the best especially for those
      in wheelchairs. The lapghans do not get caught up in
      moving parts of the wheelchair and do not always need
      tucking in like full size afghans do.

      Sheri F.