145Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Hi from a new member

    Feb 25, 2008
      Welcome to our group. So where in Central pa are you? I am also in there and am in Northumberland County. It is nice to have new members that want to join us. As I have said as long as we have people that wish to donate we will continue our efforts here. Pass the word on to any friends that knit or crochet because these boys really do appreciate it.

      bluhollo <lingoss@...> wrote:
      HI all. I am a new member from central Pa. I am delighted to find a
      way to contribute. I dont have a lot of time to do a big afghan, so
      being able to crochet or knit blocks here and there, and then have
      them used for something useful is great.
      I am also interested in the lapghans? I assume they are small afghans.
      Does anyone have link to a pattern?