      From: soldierscharitysisters <soldierscharitysisters@...>
      To: soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:41:30 AM
      Subject: [soldierscharitysisters] Happy Holidays to All

      I just wanted to wish everyone in our group a very Happy Holiday. I
      know this is a busy time for all but once things are back to normal I
      hope you all pick up your crochet hooks again. Just think of how many
      of our soldiers have something warm to snuggle under this Christmas
      because of people like you. Thank You again for all you do and keep it
      up ladies. Let's aim for another 100 afghans by next Christmas.