112Re: Thank You from Walter Reed

    Dec 18, 2007
      I must say, I read it twice and got tears in my eyes both times...how
      could anyone involved in this group not feel all warm and fuzzy
      inside knowing they have "warmed" someone else. I'm so very proud to
      be a part of this group!

      Debbie

      --- In
      soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"
      <soldierscharitysisters@...> wrote:

      > I just want to share a nice Thank You we recieved for all we are
      > doing.
      >
      > Update from Walter Reed:
      >

      > Just received a letter for the Commander-Walter Reed
      > Army Medical Center.
      >

      > The letter read:
      >

      > I would like to take this
      > opportunity to thank you for your very generous donation to the
      > wounded soldiers from Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring
      > Freedom, and Noble Eagle. It is so gratifying to see the out-
      > pouring of affection for these men and women who serve our country
      > so bravely. It is you, the American people, who make this country
      > what it is and makes us all proud to be Americans.
      >

      > Again, thank you for your
      > generosity.
      >

      > Sincerely,
      >

      > Stephen Maguire
      >
      > Director, Soldier Family Assistance Center

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic