110Re: pics that are posted

    Dec 18, 2007
      The link to this afghan is:

      http://project-angel-kisses.150m.com/roundripple.html

      I hope that works! I couldn't find the page, but I had printed out the
      pattern and that was at the bottom of my hard copy. If you can't get
      to it, I'll do the search to find it with the correct internet addy.

      Debbie

      P.S. I just made one in black and hot pink for a Christmas present.
      They whip up really fast!

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"
      <soldierscharitysisters@...> wrote:

      > I love the afghans that are posted. Debbie, where did you find such
      an
      > interesting pattern. I have never seen a ripple worked in the round
      > before. It is really beautiful. I hop everyone takes the time to read
      > the Thank You we recieved and keep up the good work. If you make them
      > they will be delivered.
      > Roxanne

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic