That is an awesome program there, sir. I have some servers that can use this. Thanks. -- Jeff From: firstname.lastname@example.org_n_tamara
There it is!! Yup. This is exactly what I needed to do – more completely. I did try that, but I only concatenated the certificate with the intermediatejeff_n_tamara
... Assuming the OP's appserver is unsupported, perhaps an Apache or Lighthttpd frontend proxy is another work-around. John groenveld@...
Anything relating to Solaris X86 is fair game for this list. Some of the topics that receive regular discussion on this forum include: Hardware compatibility and configuration questions, Software availability - especially driver updates, Technical Support Questions, User experiences with Solaris X86, Suspected bugs.
Items not welcome here include: political diatribes, and anything considered too off topic for this group. Such activities may result in moderation and/or bannishment.
- Nov 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.