See below. ... I haven't had the chance to try. I played with the boot options, made sure I was doing a legacy boot, and got it to get to the boot screen withsebudge59
... The last message comes from GRUB. Are you booting in UEFI or legacy mode?
... Does a SmartOS USB image boot? I know several people are running Xeon v3 systems. -- Ian.
Anything relating to Solaris X86 is fair game for this list. Some of the topics that receive regular discussion on this forum include: Hardware compatibility and configuration questions, Software availability - especially driver updates, Technical Support Questions, User experiences with Solaris X86, Suspected bugs.
Items not welcome here include: political diatribes, and anything considered too off topic for this group. Such activities may result in moderation and/or bannishment.
- Nov 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.