Samba 3.6.12

  • Shaw, Kevin
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2013
      All,

      I need to compile samba 3.6.16 for Solaris 8, anyone have tips/tricks to accomplish this? I've installed studio12 and downloaded the source code however I can't find the dependencies. Any tips tricks or advice welcome.

      TIA,
      -Kevin

    • Ian Collins
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2013
        Shaw, Kevin wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > I need to compile samba 3.6.16 for Solaris 8,

        You poor bugger!

        > anyone have tips/tricks to accomplish this? I've installed studio12 and downloaded the source code however I can't find the dependencies. Any tips tricks or advice welcome.

        Which ones are missing?

        It's an easy build on current Solaris.....

        --
        Ian.
      • Shaw, Kevin
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2013
          Shaw, Kevin wrote:
          > All,
          >
          > I need to compile samba 3.6.16 for Solaris 8,

          You poor bugger!

          > anyone have tips/tricks to accomplish this? I've installed studio12 and downloaded the source code however I can't find the dependencies. Any tips tricks or advice welcome.

          Which ones are missing?

          It's an easy build on current Solaris.....

          --
          Ian.

          Gee, thanks...

          I don't know what the dependencies are, what version is required, and in what order I should build the dependencies once I know what they are.

          I believe I need krb5 and openssl. I'm sure I'll find more as I work on this. Did I mention that I'm new to building S/W?

          Anyway, any help is appreciated.

          -Kevin

        • Ian Collins
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2013
            Shaw, Kevin wrote:

            > Which ones are missing?
            >
            > It's an easy build on current Solaris.....
            >
            > -- Ian.
            >
            > Gee, thanks...
            >
            > I don't know what the dependencies are, what version is required, and
            > in what order I should build the dependencies once I know what they
            > are.
            >
            > I believe I need krb5 and openssl. I'm sure I'll find more as I work
            > on this. Did I mention that I'm new to building S/W?

            Starting on Solaris 8 is a tough ask, it is so old most of the native
            packages will be obsolete. You are attempting to build current software
            on a 15 year old platform.

            I guess we have to get the obvious question out of the way: do you
            really really need to be on Solaris 8?

            If you are stuck with Solaris 8, have a look at OpenCSW, they have Samba
            3.6.13 (http://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWsamba/).

            --
            Ian.
          • Shaw, Kevin
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2013
              Shaw, Kevin wrote:

              > Which ones are missing?
              >
              > It's an easy build on current Solaris.....
              >
              > -- Ian.
              >
              > Gee, thanks...
              >
              > I don't know what the dependencies are, what version is required, and
              > in what order I should build the dependencies once I know what they
              > are.
              >
              > I believe I need krb5 and openssl. I'm sure I'll find more as I work
              > on this. Did I mention that I'm new to building S/W?

              Starting on Solaris 8 is a tough ask, it is so old most of the native
              packages will be obsolete. You are attempting to build current software
              on a 15 year old platform.

              I guess we have to get the obvious question out of the way: do you
              really really need to be on Solaris 8?

              If you are stuck with Solaris 8, have a look at OpenCSW, they have Samba
              3.6.13 (http://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWsamba/).

              --
              Ian.

              Ian,

              Thanks again for the reply.

              If this system could run Solaris 10, I would apply patch 119757-27 to get to Samba 3.6.12, however I have no choice in the matter.

              pkgutil -T sparc:5.8 -a samba

              common package catalog size

              samba CSWsamba 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 3.0 MB

              samba_client CSWsambaclient 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 4.2 MB

              samba_common CSWsambacommon 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 4.4 MB

              samba_doc CSWsambadoc 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 13.2 MB

              samba_lib CSWsambalib 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 936.2 KB

              samba_libdev CSWsambalibdev 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 1.3 MB

              samba_swat CSWsambaswat 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 7.2 MB

              samba_wb CSWsambawb 3.0.23,REV=2006.08.09b 26.6 KB

              Yesterday I ran pkgutil -y -i samba thinking I would get 3.6.13. I spent a half hour trying to join 2008R2 ADS before I ran smbstatus to see I had the wrong version..

              Thanks for trying to help.

              -Kevin

            • Alan Pae
              Message 6 of 17 , May 1, 2013
                On 05/ 1/13 02:39 PM, Shaw, Kevin wrote:
                > Shaw, Kevin wrote:
                > > All,
                > >
                > > I need to compile samba 3.6.16 for Solaris 8,
                >
                > You poor bugger!
                >
                > > anyone have tips/tricks to accomplish this? I've installed studio12
                > and downloaded the source code however I can't find the dependencies.
                > Any tips tricks or advice welcome.
                >
                > Which ones are missing?
                >
                > It's an easy build on current Solaris.....
                >
                > --
                > Ian.
                >
                > Gee, thanks...
                >
                > I don't know what the dependencies are, what version is required, and in
                > what order I should build the dependencies once I know what they are.
                >
                > I believe I need krb5 and openssl. I'm sure I'll find more as I work on
                > this. Did I mention that I'm new to building S/W?
                >
                > Anyway, any help is appreciated.
                >
                > -Kevin

                Trying to do this as a group project probably isn't the best. If you
                want some help off list let me know.

                alan
                Message 7 of 17 , May 2, 2013
                  On 02/05/13 00:30, Ian Collins wrote:
                  > Starting on Solaris 8 is a tough ask, it is so old most of the native
                  > packages will be obsolete. You are attempting to build current software
                  > on a 15 year old platform.

                  Why do they give such a task to somebody with no experience at building
                  things in the first place? It's like demanding somebody to fly when he
                  can't even walk yet.

                  > I guess we have to get the obvious question out of the way: do you
                  > really really need to be on Solaris 8?
                  >
                  > If you are stuck with Solaris 8, have a look at OpenCSW, they have Samba
                  > 3.6.13 (http://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWsamba/).

                  That won't do, OpenCSW doesn't support S8 anymore. Heck, Oracle, which
                  likes money, doesn't support it anymore, either.

                  There is no way this can work without investing resources, and people
                  with not only skills at building, but also developing on S8. I am quite
                  certain that Samba will need more than dependencies, but also patches to
                  work there, and some dependencies as well. Not even speaking of getting
                  the lot to build with an older compiler.

                  It's not a task I would agree to without expressing some serious
                  reservations in writing.
                  If the box is merely a file server, anyway I think of it, it would be
                  cheaper, easier, faster, safer to just buy a new system running Solaris
                  >= 10 or any Linux distro and move data there.

                  This as described looks like a trap.

                  Message 8 of 17 , May 2, 2013
                    --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, Laurent Blume <laurent@...> wrote:

                    > This as described looks like a trap.

                    Over here in the states we call it "Beating a dead horse".

                    ---Bob
                  • Phillip Bruce
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                      Bob,

                      Got to say it like Mr Ed. "Yes Wilbur!!!"

                      Phillip Bruce

                      Message 10 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                        On 03/05/13 08:44, palowoda wrote:

                        > --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, Laurent Blume <laurent@...> wrote:
                        >
                        >> This as described looks like a trap.
                        >>

                        > Over here in the states we call it "Beating a dead horse".
                        >
                        > ---Bob

                        I would have said that if he had voluntarily chosen S8, though that's
                        more akin to self-flogging ;-)

                        Aren't there some added benefits from a management viewpoint?
                        «Oh, you could not reach your objectives? Too bad for your bonus, but
                        hopefully, next year you'll perform better! Have I told you about that
                        critical GNU/Hurd box that absolutely needs to join the AD?»

                        I might be a tiny bit cynical here ;-)

                        Laurent
                      • Shaw, Kevin
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                          On 02/05/13 00:30, Ian Collins wrote:
                          > Starting on Solaris 8 is a tough ask, it is so old most of the native
                          > packages will be obsolete. You are attempting to build current software
                          > on a 15 year old platform.

                          Why do they give such a task to somebody with no experience at building
                          things in the first place? It's like demanding somebody to fly when he
                          can't even walk yet.

                          > I guess we have to get the obvious question out of the way: do you
                          > really really need to be on Solaris 8?
                          >
                          > If you are stuck with Solaris 8, have a look at OpenCSW, they have Samba
                          > 3.6.13 (http://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWsamba/).

                          >That won't do, OpenCSW doesn't support S8 anymore. Heck, Oracle, which
                          >likes money, doesn't support it anymore, either.
                          >
                          >There is no way this can work without investing resources, and people
                          >with not only skills at building, but also developing on S8. I am quite
                          >certain that Samba will need more than dependencies, but also patches to
                          >work there, and some dependencies as well. Not even speaking of getting
                          >the lot to build with an older compiler.
                          >
                          >It's not a task I would agree to without expressing some serious
                          >reservations in writing.
                          >If the box is merely a file server, anyway I think of it, it would be
                          >cheaper, easier, faster, safer to just buy a new system running Solaris
                          >>= 10 or any Linux distro and move data there.

                          Agreed, new H/W and O/S would be the best solution; however I do not make many decisions anymore.

                          I do what I am asked to do and be happy that I'm still employed.

                          For my own good I need to view this task as an opportunity to learn something new. I understand the solution

                          is not cost effective but I believe the task will be accomplished with enough time and effort.

                          -Kevin

                          "Noli sinere malos te vexare"

                          Message 12 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                            In message <4CB0736CA854304EBE12DEBA725A8A5F04A8E6B1@...>
                            , "Shaw, Kevin" writes:
                            >Agreed, new H/W and O/S would be the best solution; however I do not make many
                            > decisions anymore.
                            >
                            >I do what I am asked to do and be happy that I'm still employed.
                            >
                            >For my own good I need to view this task as an opportunity to learn something
                            >new. I understand the solution
                            >
                            >is not cost effective but I believe the task will be accomplished with enough
                            >time and effort.

                            Assuming that your little corner of the land of Dilbert is similar
                            to mine and this legacy system is a valuable production asset,
                            do your development and testing elsewhere even if the pointy
                            hair boss doesn't care about change control.

                            Virtual Box's pcnet interface should be supported by S8.

                            Good luck and happy hacking!
                          • Shaw, Kevin
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                              In message <4CB0736CA854304EBE12DEBA725A8A5F04A8E6B1@...<mailto:4CB0736CA854304EBE12DEBA725A8A5F04A8E6B1%40usa7109mb013.na.xerox.net>>
                              , "Shaw, Kevin" writes:
                              >Agreed, new H/W and O/S would be the best solution; however I do not make many
                              > decisions anymore.
                              >
                              >I do what I am asked to do and be happy that I'm still employed.
                              >
                              >For my own good I need to view this task as an opportunity to learn something
                              >new. I understand the solution
                              >
                              >is not cost effective but I believe the task will be accomplished with enough
                              >time and effort.

                              Assuming that your little corner of the land of Dilbert is similar
                              to mine and this legacy system is a valuable production asset,
                              do your development and testing elsewhere even if the pointy
                              hair boss doesn't care about change control.

                              Virtual Box's pcnet interface should be supported by S8.

                              Good luck and happy hacking!
                              John

                              Thanks for the tip. Good free tool!

                              Good thing I'm an accomplished dumpster-diver, I just jumpstarted Solaris 8 on a V890 that I saved from the scrap heap.

                            • Shaw, Kevin
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                                On 03/05/13 08:44, palowoda wrote:

                                > --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com<mailto:solarisx86%40yahoogroups.com>, Laurent Blume <laurent@...> wrote:
                                >
                                >> This as described looks like a trap.
                                >>

                                > Over here in the states we call it "Beating a dead horse".
                                >
                                > ---Bob

                                >I would have said that if he had voluntarily chosen S8, though that's
                                >more akin to self-flogging ;-)
                                >
                                >Aren't there some added benefits from a management viewpoint?
                                ><Oh, you could not reach your objectives? Too bad for your bonus, but
                                >hopefully, next year you'll perform better! Have I told you about that
                                >critical GNU/Hurd box that absolutely needs to join the AD?>
                                >
                                >I might be a tiny bit cynical here ;-)
                                >
                                >Laurent

                                I just put my 15yo Arabian down.... Beating him after he was gone was never a thought, I honestly was thinking new wallet?

                                Message 15 of 17 , May 3, 2013
                                  --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, "Shaw, Kevin" <kevin.shaw@...> wrote:

                                  > In message <4CB0736CA854304EBE12DEBA725A8A5F04A8E6B1@...<mailto:4CB0736CA854304EBE12DEBA725A8A5F04A8E6B1%40usa7109mb013.na.xerox.net>>
                                  > , "Shaw, Kevin" writes:
                                  > >Agreed, new H/W and O/S would be the best solution; however I do not make many
                                  > > decisions anymore.
                                  > >
                                  > >I do what I am asked to do and be happy that I'm still employed.
                                  > >
                                  > >For my own good I need to view this task as an opportunity to learn something
                                  > >new. I understand the solution
                                  > >
                                  > >is not cost effective but I believe the task will be accomplished with enough
                                  > >time and effort.
                                  >
                                  > Assuming that your little corner of the land of Dilbert is similar
                                  > to mine and this legacy system is a valuable production asset,
                                  > do your development and testing elsewhere even if the pointy
                                  > hair boss doesn't care about change control.
                                  >
                                  > Virtual Box's pcnet interface should be supported by S8.
                                  >
                                  > Good luck and happy hacking!
                                  > John
                                  >
                                  > Thanks for the tip. Good free tool!
                                  >
                                  > Good thing I'm an accomplished dumpster-diver, I just jumpstarted Solaris 8 on a V890 that I saved from the scrap heap.

                                  Yeah you can get away cheap by dumpster diving. But man when it comes to paying the power bill every month to run one of those it can put some second thoughts in your head. Now power is cheap in some areas still (subsidized by the goverment) but sometimes you can convince somebody else to pay for the power requirements all together. But here in California where power costs are just totally insane. The power company would think your trying to run a half a dozen houses with the box.

                                  ---Bob
                                • Shaw, Kevin
                                  Message 16 of 17 , May 20, 2013
                                    All,

                                    I finally built Samba 3.6.12 on Solaris 8. I'm sure it's not perfect however it performs the functions required. Samba will join AD 2008R2 and share files and folders using user maps. I haven't tested ACL's, printing, or winbind.

                                    I really want to thank Alan Pae for his help and guidance, more importantly for not giving up on me!

                                    Now that I have come this far I would like to build a fully functional version of samba 3.6.12. Can anyone tell me what S/W pieces (openldap, openssl, python...) Oracle uses to build Samba?

                                    TIA,

                                    -Kevin

                                    Message 17 of 17 , May 20, 2013
                                      Most impressive, comgratulations!

                                      Here are the build options for Solaris 10's Samba, latest patch level,
                                      that should help a little. Maybe there is more information to get from
                                      the source, I can put it somewhere if you don't have it already.

                                      Laurent

                                      Build environment:
                                      Built by: root@sfw10-patch-x
                                      Built on: Wed Mar 13 04:26:47 PST 2013
                                      Built using: /ws/on10-tools/SUNWspro/SS12/bin/cc
                                      Build host: SunOS sfw10-patch-x 5.10 Generic i86pc i386 i86pc
                                      SRCDIR:
                                      /sfw10/builds/build/sfw10-patch/usr/src/cmd/samba/samba-3.6.12/source3
                                      BUILDDIR:
                                      /sfw10/builds/build/sfw10-patch/usr/src/cmd/samba/samba-3.6.12/source3

                                      Paths:
                                      SBINDIR: /usr/sbin
                                      BINDIR: /usr/bin
                                      SWATDIR: /usr/share/samba/swat
                                      CONFIGFILE: /etc/samba/smb.conf
                                      LOGFILEBASE: /var/samba/log
                                      LMHOSTSFILE: /etc/samba/lmhosts
                                      LIBDIR: /usr/lib/samba
                                      MODULESDIR: /usr/lib/samba
                                      SHLIBEXT: so
                                      LOCKDIR: /var/samba/locks
                                      STATEDIR: /var/samba/locks
                                      CACHEDIR: /var/samba/locks
                                      PIDDIR: /var/samba/locks
                                      SMB_PASSWD_FILE: /etc/samba/private/smbpasswd
                                      PRIVATE_DIR: /etc/samba/private
                                      NCALRPCDIR: /var/samba/ncalrpc
                                      NMBDSOCKETDIR: /var/samba/nmbd

                                      System Headers:
                                      HAVE_SYS_ACL_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_FCNTL_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_FILE_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_FILIO_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_IOCTL_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_IPC_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_MMAN_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_MODE_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_MOUNT_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_PARAM_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_PRIV_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_RESOURCE_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SHM_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SOCKIO_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_STATFS_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_STATVFS_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SYSCALL_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SYSLOG_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_SYSMACROS_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_TERMIO_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_TIME_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_UCONTEXT_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_UIO_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_UNISTD_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_UN_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_VFS_H
                                      HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H

                                      Headers:
                                      HAVE_AIO_H
                                      HAVE_ALLOCA_H
                                      HAVE_ARPA_INET_H
                                      HAVE_COM_ERR_H
                                      HAVE_CRYPT_H
                                      HAVE_CTYPE_H
                                      HAVE_DIRENT_H
                                      HAVE_DLFCN_H
                                      HAVE_FCNTL_H
                                      HAVE_FLOAT_H
                                      HAVE_FNMATCH_H
                                      HAVE_GETOPT_H
                                      HAVE_GLOB_H
                                      HAVE_GRP_H
                                      HAVE_GSSAPI_GSSAPI_EXT_H
                                      HAVE_GSSAPI_GSSAPI_H
                                      HAVE_KRB5_H
                                      HAVE_LANGINFO_H
                                      HAVE_LASTLOG_H
                                      HAVE_LBER_H
                                      HAVE_LDAP_H
                                      HAVE_LIBINTL_H
                                      HAVE_LIMITS_H
                                      HAVE_LOCALE_H
                                      HAVE_MD5_H
                                      HAVE_MEMORY_H
                                      HAVE_NETDB_H
                                      HAVE_NETINET_IN_H
                                      HAVE_NETINET_IN_SYSTM_H
                                      HAVE_NETINET_IP_H
                                      HAVE_NETINET_TCP_H
                                      HAVE_NET_IF_H
                                      HAVE_NSSWITCH_H
                                      HAVE_NSS_COMMON_H
                                      HAVE_POLL_H
                                      HAVE_PTHREAD_H
                                      HAVE_PWD_H
                                      HAVE_RPCSVC_NIS_H
                                      HAVE_RPCSVC_YPCLNT_H
                                      HAVE_RPCSVC_YP_PROT_H
                                      HAVE_RPC_NETTYPE_H
                                      HAVE_RPC_RPC_H
                                      HAVE_SECURITY_PAM_APPL_H
                                      HAVE_SECURITY_PAM_MODULES_H
                                      HAVE_SETJMP_H
                                      HAVE_SHADOW_H
                                      HAVE_STDARG_H
                                      HAVE_STDBOOL_H
                                      HAVE_STDINT_H
                                      HAVE_STDIO_H
                                      HAVE_STDLIB_H
                                      HAVE_STRINGS_H
                                      HAVE_STRING_H
                                      HAVE_STROPTS_H
                                      HAVE_SYSLOG_H
                                      HAVE_TERMIOS_H
                                      HAVE_TERMIO_H
                                      HAVE_TIME_H
                                      HAVE_UNISTD_H
                                      HAVE_UTIME_H
                                      HAVE_ZLIB_H

                                      UTMP Options:
                                      HAVE_GETUTMPX
                                      HAVE_UTMPX_H
                                      HAVE_UTMP_H
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_EXIT
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_ID
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_NAME
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_PID
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_TIME
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_TYPE
                                      HAVE_UT_UT_USER
                                      PUTUTLINE_RETURNS_UTMP
                                      WITH_UTMP

                                      HAVE_* Defines:
                                      HAVE_ADDRTYPE_IN_KRB5_ADDRESS
                                      HAVE_AIOCB64
                                      HAVE_AIO_CANCEL
                                      HAVE_AIO_CANCEL64
                                      HAVE_AIO_ERROR
                                      HAVE_AIO_ERROR64
                                      HAVE_AIO_FSYNC
                                      HAVE_AIO_FSYNC64
                                      HAVE_AIO_READ
                                      HAVE_AIO_READ64
                                      HAVE_AIO_RETURN
                                      HAVE_AIO_RETURN64
                                      HAVE_AIO_SUSPEND
                                      HAVE_AIO_SUSPEND64
                                      HAVE_AIO_WRITE
                                      HAVE_AIO_WRITE64
                                      HAVE_AP_OPTS_USE_SUBKEY
                                      HAVE_ATEXIT
                                      HAVE_ATTROPEN
                                      HAVE_BINDTEXTDOMAIN
                                      HAVE_BLKCNT_T
                                      HAVE_BLKSIZE_T
                                      HAVE_BOOL
                                      HAVE_BROKEN_POSIX_FALLOCATE
                                      HAVE_BZERO
                                      HAVE_CHMOD
                                      HAVE_CHOWN
                                      HAVE_CHROOT
                                      HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME
                                      HAVE_CLOCK_MONOTONIC
                                      HAVE_CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID
                                      HAVE_CLOCK_REALTIME
                                      HAVE_COMPILER_WILL_OPTIMIZE_OUT_FNS
                                      HAVE_CONNECT
                                      HAVE_CREAT64
                                      HAVE_CRYPT
                                      HAVE_DECL_ASPRINTF
                                      HAVE_DECL_KRB5_AUTH_CON_SET_REQ_CKSUMTYPE
                                      HAVE_DECL_KRB5_GET_CREDENTIALS_FOR_USER
                                      HAVE_DECL_RL_EVENT_HOOK
                                      HAVE_DECL_SNPRINTF
                                      HAVE_DECL_VASPRINTF
                                      HAVE_DECL_VSNPRINTF
                                      HAVE_DGETTEXT
                                      HAVE_DIRENT_D_OFF
                                      HAVE_DLCLOSE
                                      HAVE_DLERROR
                                      HAVE_DLOPEN
                                      HAVE_DLSYM
                                      HAVE_DUP2
                                      HAVE_ENCTYPE_AES128_CTS_HMAC_SHA1_96
                                      HAVE_ENCTYPE_AES256_CTS_HMAC_SHA1_96
                                      HAVE_ENCTYPE_ARCFOUR_HMAC
                                      HAVE_ENDNETGRENT
                                      HAVE_ENDNETGRENT_PROTOTYPE
                                      HAVE_ERRNO_DECL
                                      HAVE_EXECL
                                      HAVE_EXPLICIT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT
                                      HAVE_FCHMOD
                                      HAVE_FCHOWN
                                      HAVE_FCNTL_LOCK
                                      HAVE_FCVT
                                      HAVE_FDATASYNC
                                      HAVE_FDATASYNC_DECL
                                      HAVE_FDOPENDIR
                                      HAVE_FOPEN64
                                      HAVE_FREEADDRINFO
                                      HAVE_FRSIZE
                                      HAVE_FSEEKO
                                      HAVE_FSEEKO64
                                      HAVE_FSID_INT
                                      HAVE_FSTAT64
                                      HAVE_FSYNC
                                      HAVE_FTELLO64
                                      HAVE_FTRUNCATE
                                      HAVE_FTRUNCATE64
                                      HAVE_FTRUNCATE_EXTEND
                                      HAVE_FUNCTION_ATTRIBUTE_DESTRUCTOR
                                      HAVE_GAI_STRERROR
                                      HAVE_GETADDRINFO
                                      HAVE_GETCWD
                                      HAVE_GETDENTS
                                      HAVE_GETDENTS64
                                      HAVE_GETGRENT
                                      HAVE_GETGRENT_R
                                      HAVE_GETGRENT_R_DECL
                                      HAVE_GETGRGID_R
                                      HAVE_GETGRNAM
                                      HAVE_GETGRNAM_R
                                      HAVE_GETHOSTBYNAME
                                      HAVE_GETMNTENT
                                      HAVE_GETNAMEINFO
                                      HAVE_GETNETGRENT
                                      HAVE_GETNETGRENT_PROTOTYPE
                                      HAVE_GETPAGESIZE
                                      HAVE_GETPGRP
                                      HAVE_GETPWENT_R
                                      HAVE_GETPWENT_R_DECL
                                      HAVE_GETPWNAM_R
                                      HAVE_GETPWUID_R
                                      HAVE_GETRLIMIT
                                      HAVE_GETSPNAM
                                      HAVE_GETTEXT
                                      HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY_TZ
                                      HAVE_GETUTXENT
                                      HAVE_GLOB
                                      HAVE_GRANTPT
                                      HAVE_HAVE_LDAP_MOZ
                                      HAVE_ICONV
                                      HAVE_IFACE_IFCONF
                                      HAVE_IF_NAMETOINDEX
                                      HAVE_INET_NTOA
                                      HAVE_INET_NTOP
                                      HAVE_INET_PTON
                                      HAVE_INITGROUPS
                                      HAVE_INNETGR
                                      HAVE_INTPTR_T
                                      HAVE_IPV6
                                      HAVE_ISATTY
                                      HAVE_KRB5
                                      HAVE_KRB5_AUTH_CON_SETUSERUSERKEY
                                      HAVE_KRB5_C_ENCTYPE_COMPARE
                                      HAVE_KRB5_C_VERIFY_CHECKSUM
                                      HAVE_KRB5_DEPRECATED_WITH_IDENTIFIER
                                      HAVE_KRB5_ENCRYPT_BLOCK
                                      HAVE_KRB5_ENCTYPE_TO_STRING
                                      HAVE_KRB5_ENCTYPE_TO_STRING_WITH_SIZE_T_ARG
                                      HAVE_KRB5_FREE_DATA_CONTENTS
                                      HAVE_KRB5_FREE_HOST_REALM
                                      HAVE_KRB5_FREE_KEYTAB_ENTRY_CONTENTS
                                      HAVE_KRB5_FREE_UNPARSED_NAME
                                      HAVE_KRB5_FWD_TGT_CREDS
                                      HAVE_KRB5_GET_HOST_REALM
                                      HAVE_KRB5_GET_PERMITTED_ENCTYPES
                                      HAVE_KRB5_GET_RENEWED_CREDS
                                      HAVE_KRB5_KEYBLOCK_IN_CREDS
                                      HAVE_KRB5_KEYTAB_ENTRY_KEY
                                      HAVE_KRB5_KEYUSAGE_APP_DATA_CKSUM
                                      HAVE_KRB5_KT_FREE_ENTRY
                                      HAVE_KRB5_MK_REQ_EXTENDED
                                      HAVE_KRB5_PRINCIPAL2SALT
                                      HAVE_KRB5_PRINC_COMPONENT
                                      HAVE_KRB5_PRINC_REALM
                                      HAVE_KRB5_SET_DEFAULT_TGS_ENCTYPES
                                      HAVE_KRB5_SET_DEFAULT_TGS_KTYPES
                                      HAVE_KRB5_SET_REAL_TIME
                                      HAVE_KRB5_STRING_TO_KEY
                                      HAVE_KRB5_TKT_ENC_PART2
                                      HAVE_KRB5_USE_ENCTYPE
                                      HAVE_KV5M_KEYTAB
                                      HAVE_LCHOWN
                                      HAVE_LDAP
                                      HAVE_LDAP_ADD_RESULT_ENTRY
                                      HAVE_LDAP_INIT
                                      HAVE_LDAP_OPEN
                                      HAVE_LDAP_SET_REBIND_PROC
                                      HAVE_LIBKRB5
                                      HAVE_LIBLDAP
                                      HAVE_LIBMD5
                                      HAVE_LIBPAM
                                      HAVE_LIBRESOLV
                                      HAVE_LIBSENDFILE
                                      HAVE_LIBZ
                                      HAVE_LINK
                                      HAVE_LLSEEK
                                      HAVE_LONGLONG
                                      HAVE_LONG_LONG
                                      HAVE_LSEEK64
                                      HAVE_LSTAT
                                      HAVE_LSTAT64
                                      HAVE_MAGIC_IN_KRB5_ADDRESS
                                      HAVE_MEMALIGN
                                      HAVE_MEMCPY
                                      HAVE_MEMMOVE
                                      HAVE_MEMSET
                                      HAVE_MKDIR_MODE
                                      HAVE_MKNOD
                                      HAVE_MKTIME
                                      HAVE_MLOCK
                                      HAVE_MLOCKALL
                                      HAVE_MMAP
                                      HAVE_MUNLOCK
                                      HAVE_MUNLOCKALL
                                      HAVE_NANOSLEEP
                                      HAVE_NATIVE_ICONV
                                      HAVE_NL_LANGINFO
                                      HAVE_NSS_XBYY_KEY_IPNODE
                                      HAVE_OPEN64
                                      HAVE_PAM_GET_DATA
                                      HAVE_PAM_RHOST
                                      HAVE_PAM_TTY
                                      HAVE_PASSWD_PW_AGE
                                      HAVE_PASSWD_PW_COMMENT
                                      HAVE_PATHCONF
                                      HAVE_PIPE
                                      HAVE_POLL
                                      HAVE_PRCTL
                                      HAVE_PREAD
                                      HAVE_PREAD64
                                      HAVE_PREAD_DECL
                                      HAVE_PRINTF
                                      HAVE_PTHREAD
                                      HAVE_PTRDIFF_T
                                      HAVE_PUTUTLINE
                                      HAVE_PUTUTXLINE
                                      HAVE_PWRITE
                                      HAVE_PWRITE64
                                      HAVE_PWRITE_DECL
                                      HAVE_RAND
                                      HAVE_RANDOM
                                      HAVE_READDIR64
                                      HAVE_READLINK
                                      HAVE_REALPATH
                                      HAVE_RENAME
                                      HAVE_SA_FAMILY_T
                                      HAVE_SECURE_MKSTEMP
                                      HAVE_SELECT
                                      HAVE_SENDFILEV
                                      HAVE_SENDFILEV64
                                      HAVE_SETBUFFER
                                      HAVE_SETEGID
                                      HAVE_SETENV
                                      HAVE_SETENV_DECL
                                      HAVE_SETEUID
                                      HAVE_SETGROUPS
                                      HAVE_SETLINEBUF
                                      HAVE_SETLOCALE
                                      HAVE_SETNETGRENT
                                      HAVE_SETNETGRENT_PROTOTYPE
                                      HAVE_SETPGID
                                      HAVE_SETSID
                                      HAVE_SHMGET
                                      HAVE_SHM_OPEN
                                      HAVE_SHORT_KRB5_MK_ERROR_INTERFACE
                                      HAVE_SIGACTION
                                      HAVE_SIGPROCMASK
                                      HAVE_SIGSET
                                      HAVE_SIG_ATOMIC_T_TYPE
                                      HAVE_SNPRINTF
                                      HAVE_SOCKETPAIR
                                      HAVE_SOCKLEN_T
                                      HAVE_SOLARIS_ACLS
                                      HAVE_SRAND
                                      HAVE_SRANDOM
                                      HAVE_SS_FAMILY
                                      HAVE_STAT64
                                      HAVE_STATVFS_F_FLAG
                                      HAVE_STAT_HIRES_TIMESTAMPS
                                      HAVE_STAT_ST_BLKSIZE
                                      HAVE_STAT_ST_BLOCKS
                                      HAVE_STRCASECMP
                                      HAVE_STRCHR
                                      HAVE_STRDUP
                                      HAVE_STRERROR
                                      HAVE_STRERROR_R
                                      HAVE_STRFTIME
                                      HAVE_STRLCAT
                                      HAVE_STRLCPY
                                      HAVE_STRPBRK
                                      HAVE_STRSIGNAL
                                      HAVE_STRTOK_R
                                      HAVE_STRTOL
                                      HAVE_STRTOLL
                                      HAVE_STRTOULL
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_DIRENT64
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_FLOCK64
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_SIGEVENT
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_SIGEVENT_SIGEV_VALUE_SIVAL_PTR
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_IN6
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_STORAGE
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_STAT_ST_MTIM_TV_NSEC
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_STAT_ST_RDEV
                                      HAVE_STRUCT_TIMESPEC
                                      HAVE_ST_RDEV
                                      HAVE_SYMLINK
                                      HAVE_SYSCONF
                                      HAVE_SYSLOG
                                      HAVE_TDB_ERR_NESTING
                                      HAVE_TEXTDOMAIN
                                      HAVE_TICKET_POINTER_IN_KRB5_AP_REQ
                                      HAVE_UCONTEXT_T
                                      HAVE_UINTPTR_T
                                      HAVE_UNIXSOCKET
                                      HAVE_UNSETENV
                                      HAVE_UPDWTMP
                                      HAVE_UPDWTMPX
                                      HAVE_USLEEP
                                      HAVE_UTIMBUF
                                      HAVE_UTIME
                                      HAVE_UTIMES
                                      HAVE_UX_UT_SYSLEN
                                      HAVE_VA_COPY
                                      HAVE_VOLATILE
                                      HAVE_VSNPRINTF
                                      HAVE_VSYSLOG
                                      HAVE_WAIT4
                                      HAVE_WAITPID
                                      HAVE_WRFILE_KEYTAB
                                      HAVE_YP_GET_DEFAULT_DOMAIN
                                      HAVE_ZLIBVERSION
                                      HAVE__ACL
                                      HAVE__Bool
                                      HAVE__CHDIR
                                      HAVE__CLOSE
                                      HAVE__CLOSEDIR
                                      HAVE__DUP
                                      HAVE__DUP2
                                      HAVE__FACL
                                      HAVE__FCHDIR
                                      HAVE__FCNTL
                                      HAVE__FORK
                                      HAVE__FSTAT
                                      HAVE__FSTAT64
                                      HAVE__GETCWD
                                      HAVE__LLSEEK
                                      HAVE__LSEEK
                                      HAVE__LSTAT
                                      HAVE__LSTAT64
                                      HAVE__OPEN
                                      HAVE__OPEN64
                                      HAVE__OPENDIR
                                      HAVE__PREAD
                                      HAVE__PREAD64
                                      HAVE__PWRITE
                                      HAVE__PWRITE64
                                      HAVE__READ
                                      HAVE__READDIR
                                      HAVE__READDIR64
                                      HAVE__SEEKDIR
                                      HAVE__STAT
                                      HAVE__STAT64
                                      HAVE__TELLDIR
                                      HAVE__VA_ARGS__MACRO
                                      HAVE__WRITE
                                      HAVE_func_MACRO

                                      --with Options:
                                      WITH_ADS
                                      WITH_AIO
                                      WITH_AUTOMOUNT
                                      WITH_NISPLUS_HOME
                                      WITH_PAM
                                      WITH_PAM_MODULES
                                      WITH_SENDFILE
                                      WITH_UTMP
                                      WITH_WINBIND

                                      Build Options:
                                      BROKEN_GETGRNAM
                                      BROKEN_NISPLUS_INCLUDE_FILES
                                      COMPILER_SUPPORTS_LL
                                      CONFIG_H_IS_FROM_SAMBA
                                      DEFAULT_DISPLAY_CHARSET
                                      DEFAULT_DOS_CHARSET
                                      DEFAULT_UNIX_CHARSET
                                      KRB5_CREDS_OPT_FREE_REQUIRES_CONTEXT
                                      KRB5_TICKET_HAS_KEYINFO
                                      KRB5_VERIFY_CHECKSUM_ARGS
                                      LDAP_SET_REBIND_PROC_ARGS
                                      LIBREPLACE_NETWORK_CHECKS
                                      PACKAGE_BUGREPORT
                                      PACKAGE_NAME
                                      PACKAGE_STRING
                                      PACKAGE_TARNAME
                                      PACKAGE_URL
                                      PACKAGE_VERSION
                                      REPLACE_GETPASS
                                      REPLACE_GETPASS_BY_GETPASSPHRASE
                                      REPLACE_STRPTIME
                                      RETSIGTYPE
                                      SEEKDIR_RETURNS_VOID
                                      SHLIBEXT
                                      SIZEOF_CHAR
                                      SIZEOF_INO_T
                                      SIZEOF_INT
                                      SIZEOF_LONG
                                      SIZEOF_LONG_LONG
                                      SIZEOF_OFF_T
                                      SIZEOF_SHORT
                                      SIZEOF_SIZE_T
                                      SIZEOF_SSIZE_T
                                      SIZEOF_VOID_P
                                      SOLARIS_SENDFILE_API
                                      STAT_STATVFS64
                                      STAT_ST_BLOCKSIZE
                                      STDC_HEADERS
                                      STRING_STATIC_MODULES
                                      SUNOS5
                                      SYSCONF_SC_NGROUPS_MAX
                                      SYSCONF_SC_NPROCESSORS_ONLN
                                      SYSCONF_SC_PAGESIZE
                                      SYSV
                                      TIME_T_MAX
                                      TIME_WITH_SYS_TIME
                                      USE_SETREUID
                                      WITH_ADS
                                      WITH_AIO
                                      WITH_AUTOMOUNT
                                      WITH_NISPLUS_HOME
                                      WITH_PAM
                                      WITH_PAM_MODULES
                                      WITH_SENDFILE
                                      WITH_WINBIND
                                      _FILE_OFFSET_BITS
                                      _GNU_SOURCE
                                      _LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
                                      auth_script_init
                                      charset_CP437_init
                                      charset_CP850_init
                                      idmap_ad_init
                                      idmap_adex_init
                                      idmap_autorid_init
                                      idmap_hash_init
                                      idmap_ldap_init
                                      idmap_rid_init
                                      idmap_tdb2_init
                                      loff_t
                                      static_decl_auth
                                      static_decl_charset
                                      static_decl_gpext
                                      static_decl_idmap
                                      static_decl_nss_info
                                      static_decl_pdb
                                      static_decl_perfcount
                                      static_decl_vfs
                                      static_init_auth
                                      static_init_charset
                                      static_init_gpext
                                      static_init_idmap
                                      static_init_nss_info
                                      static_init_pdb
                                      static_init_perfcount
                                      static_init_vfs
                                      vfs_acl_tdb_init
                                      vfs_acl_xattr_init
                                      vfs_audit_init
                                      vfs_cacheprime_init
                                      vfs_cap_init
                                      vfs_catia_init
                                      vfs_commit_init
                                      vfs_crossrename_init
                                      vfs_default_quota_init
                                      vfs_dirsort_init
                                      vfs_expand_msdfs_init
                                      vfs_extd_audit_init
                                      vfs_fake_perms_init
                                      vfs_full_audit_init
                                      vfs_linux_xfs_sgid_init
                                      vfs_netatalk_init
                                      vfs_prealloc_init
                                      vfs_preopen_init
                                      vfs_readahead_init
                                      vfs_readonly_init
                                      vfs_recycle_init
                                      vfs_samfs_init
                                      vfs_scannedonly_init
                                      vfs_shadow_copy2_init
                                      vfs_shadow_copy_init
                                      vfs_smb_traffic_analyzer_init
                                      vfs_streams_depot_init
                                      vfs_streams_xattr_init
                                      vfs_syncops_init
                                      vfs_time_audit_init
                                      vfs_xattr_tdb_init
                                      vfs_zfsacl_init

                                      Type sizes:
                                      sizeof(char): 1
                                      sizeof(int): 4
                                      sizeof(long): 4
                                      sizeof(long long): 8
                                      sizeof(uint8): 1
                                      sizeof(uint16): 2
                                      sizeof(uint32): 4
                                      sizeof(short): 2
                                      sizeof(void*): 4
                                      sizeof(size_t): 4
                                      sizeof(off_t): 8
                                      sizeof(ino_t): 8
                                      sizeof(dev_t): 4

                                      Builtin modules:
                                      pdb_ldap pdb_smbpasswd pdb_tdbsam pdb_wbc_sam idmap_tdb
                                      idmap_passdb idmap_nss nss_info_template auth_sam auth_unix auth_winbind
                                      auth_wbc auth_server auth_domain auth_builtin vfs_default vfs_solarisacl