Re: [solarisx86] Re: Is there a good site that points to the number of Solaris Servers Installed

  • Brian Richman
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 19, 2013
      >And don't mention to anyone at work
      >you been going around asking
      >just one question about how many
      >servers are installed. You better
      >have a long list. If I was your boss
      >and found out that is the
      >your best effort I'd probably fire you.

      HAHAHA... I am not the OP of the question, so it's not me!

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 19, 2013
        --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, Brian Richman <bjrichus@...> wrote:

        > We had a corporate contract with Gartner and now have placed the contract for all that stuff with someone else... I think "G" wanted to charge us a huge amount more than any of the other research companies did!
        >
        > Just like Larry and Co.
        >
        > :-)

        What can I say. People want the numbers but somebody has to pay for the time to collect the information. Sorry for confusion with you and brown
        on the original question.

        By the way I still stand make the sales critters do the lie cheat and stealing. Otherwise what good are they. :-)