Re: [solarisx86] Firefox 6.0.1

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      In message <4E5EDF0C.2050407@...>, Alan Coopersmith writes:
      >And the main reason for the release is to make sure it *only* works
      >with Larry Page and company's Google, not Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Google.

      Yet another reminder why its great that Solaris doesn't automagically
      execute code merely because its authenticated.
      Using Microstupid OSs, even as VBox host, is nearly as Bad Idea[tm]
      as not wearing a condom while using the services of a Haitian
      prostitute. because "hey, when's the next time I'm going to get
      to Haiti".