Re: Solaris 11 Express fails to Empress

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2011
      --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, Chris Ridd <chris.ridd@...> wrote:

      > On 31/05/2011 06:08, palowoda wrote:
      > >

      > > Ah it's related to nwam's config.
      >
      > nwam does rather seem to be the root of a lot of evils :-(

      Well it's not evil until you have to configure it on the command line. But I found my problem. My zone setup script used a dhcp event hook script that was interfering with nwams setup. Now to write a zone migration script. Or has somebody done that already?

      By the way I used the mbuffer trick that Alasdair wrote about:
      http://blogs.everycity.co.uk/alasdair/2010/07/using-mbuffer-to-speed-up-slow-zfs-send-zfs-receive/
      and reduced my zfs remote snapshot backups 3hr to 25min. Nice.