Re: [solarisx86] Any one have a Ferrari 3400 power brick they no longer use?

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2010
      In message <4C02AC0A.3000401@...>, John Martin writes:
      >FWIW, this device alias is part of the Solaris driver starting
      >with build 139.

      Thank you for the heads up.

      I installed nVidia's 195.36.24,REV=2010.04.22.20.35 package
      by creating a BE, pkg uninstall'ng driver/graphics/nvidia
      and pkgadd'ng NVDAgraphics[r].
      nVidia's installer helpfully includes the -x option to extract
      the shell archive.

      BTW I'm not a fan of the mouse on this Clevo. Button 3 from
      Button 1 and 2 is very difficult and the mouse function itself
      sporadically generates the scroll functions.