Re: [solarisx86] Adding Japanese locale

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2009
      Robert Lunnon a écrit :
      > How do I add the Japanese locale to an existing S10U3 installation, I
      > have the language disks but running the installer only gives me US
      > English as an option to install

      Use localeadm(1M), it has made locale addition relatively painless.

      It should be as simple as:
      localeadm -a ja -d /your/install/media/path

      I would advise to check if there are patches for localeadm first, and
      apply them if needed, and patch the newly added locale after it's installed.

      / Leader de Projet & Communauté | I'm working, but not speaking for
      \ G11N http://fr.opensolaris.org | Bull Services http://www.bull.com
      / FOSUG http://guses.org |