Re: [solarisx86] s10u4 release date?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 12:47 AM
      The word I got from Sun people was mid-August for download availability.

      Laurent

      --
      / Leader de Projet & Communauté | I'm working, but not speaking for
      \ G11N http://fr.opensolaris.org | Bull Services http://www.bull.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27 9:52 PM
        Hello...

        Any update on this? Mid-August has passed and there seems to be no
        release yet.

        Thank you,
        Michael

        Laurent Blume wrote:
        > The word I got from Sun people was mid-August for download availability.
        >
        > Laurent
        >
        > Tony Reeves a écrit :
        >> Just got this......
        >>
        >> Dear Tony
        >>
        >> Thank you for participating in the Beta Program for the latest Solaris
        >> 10 update. Your feedback is invaluable in ensuring the highest quality
        >> for releases of the world's most advanced operating system.
        >>
        >> Please be advised of the new release schedule and name for this update:
        >> Availability will be in August and correspondingly it will be called
        >> Solaris 10 8/07.
        >>
        >> Thank You
        >> Solaris 10 Beta Program Management

      • Tony Reeves
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27 11:26 PM
          On 8/28/07, Michael McKnight <michael_mcknight01@...> wrote:

          > Hello...
          >
          > Any update on this? Mid-August has passed and there seems to be no
          > release yet.

          Latest info from last week......

          Please be advised of the new release time frame for this update:
          Availability will now be early September. Due to this minor schedule
          adjustment, the update will not be re-named at this time and will
          continue to be called Solaris 10 8/07.

          Thank You
          Solaris 10 Update Beta Program Management