Ultra 20 M2 - Nvidia Raid

  • vinz.meier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello
      i've tried to install solaris 10 11/06 on an u20m2
      the installation fails as it does not seem to have a driver for the
      nvidia raid controller.
      where do i get a driver?
      thanks in advance
    • Mike Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        vinz.meier wrote:
        > Hello
        > i've tried to install solaris 10 11/06 on an u20m2
        > the installation fails as it does not seem to have a driver for the
        > nvidia raid controller.
        > where do i get a driver?
        > thanks in advance

        I don't recall hearing that they have support for SATA RAID on that system yet.

        I am not online with our network right now with this system, so I can't double
        check the project web site.

        Mike