Re: SVM metastat script...where is it?

  • napobo3
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, "lonebandit_usa" <jbronson@...> wrote:

      > IIRC...awhile back, Sun had some script you could cron that would check
      > the health of SVM metadevices...I cant find it anymore...although the
      > last time I had tried using it - it would work..and we found a bug
      > filed against it (!)...
      >
      > Thoughts?

      <...>

      How about this one :
      http://www.panix.com/~baldwin/check_disks.ksh

      -- LK
    • Truong Nguyen
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2006
        The script is called metacheck. A quick search on google should give several references.

        -tony

        Robert W Hartzell <rwhartzell@...> wrote:
        Robert W Hartzell wrote:

        > I don't remember where I got it from (somewhere on sun.com) but I can
        > e-mail it to you if you want.
        > Robert

        Here's the link
        *http://tinyurl.com/r3udy

        --
        Robert
        *

        Please check the Links page before posting:

        Real time operating system Embedded operating system Technical support Linux operating system Solaris operating system Window operating system software