Re: [solarisx86] Re: ndiswrapper on Solaris x86?

  • Casper.Dik@Sun.COM
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      >I have no commitment to ndiswrapper but it is the only thing I can
      >think of to get a Dell 1450 wireless card to work. If anyone has
      >other suggestions please let me know.

      We have people working on "Project Evil" (the BSD ndiswrapper) for
      Solaris; it's what we currently use for the Ferrari wireless cards
      with reasonable success.

      Casper
    • bclbob
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
        > We have people working on "Project Evil" (the BSD ndiswrapper) for
        > Solaris; it's what we currently use for the Ferrari wireless cards
        > with reasonable success.
        >
        > Casper

        I sure would like to try it :)
      • Jim Johansen
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, "bclbob" <bob@m...> wrote:

          > > We have people working on "Project Evil" (the BSD ndiswrapper) for
          > > Solaris; it's what we currently use for the Ferrari wireless cards
          > > with reasonable success.
          > >
          > > Casper
          >
          > I sure would like to try it :)

          Is it possible to get a url for the BSD ndiswrapper beta? I have not
          been able to locate anything with Goggle so far.
          v/r
          Jim Johansen
        • longriverwithme
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
            --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Johansen"
            <jamesdonjohansen@y...> wrote:
            > --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, "bclbob" <bob@m...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > We have people working on "Project Evil" (the BSD ndiswrapper) for
            > > > Solaris; it's what we currently use for the Ferrari wireless cards
            > > > with reasonable success.
            > > >
            > > > Casper
            > >
            > > I sure would like to try it :)
            >
            > Is it possible to get a url for the BSD ndiswrapper beta? I have not
            > been able to locate anything with Goggle so far.
            > v/r
            > Jim Johansen

            http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/compat/ndis/
            http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/if_ndis/
            http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt/

            That's all the source tree for BSD Project Evil.

            Mikore