Re: [solarisx86] Re: Blastwave and related stuff

  • John Weekley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 12:55, palowoda wrote:
      > --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart F. Biggar"
      > <Stuart.Biggar@o...> wrote:
      > > I don't know about you but this old-timer is
      > > getting tired of some of this stuff. Some
      > > members have strong opinions and have stomped
      > > on toes at times. Those with strong opinions
      > > (and strong words) should not get out-of-sorts
      > > when they get called on their postings.
      > >
      > > Just my opinion.
      > >
      > > I appreciate the help I've gotten here.
      > >
      > > Stuart
      > >
      > > [been around since EIS hosted the list and really
      > > tired of some of this stuff :-(]
      >
      > Yeah your right. I guess it's much to do about nothing.
      > Give it a rest I'm sure it will work out.
      >
      > ---Bob

      Yeah, give it a rest. I'm much more interested in seeing what the
      amateur marketers here can slap the Java brand on. Or, egads, come up
      with in the way of a technical question/answer type thread ;)
    • Tim Butler
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        --- In solarisx86@yahoogroups.com, John Weekley <weekleyj@f...> wrote:

        > Yeah, give it a rest. I'm much more interested in seeing what the
        > amateur marketers here can slap the Java brand on.

        Java resistant type-Java keyboards to replace the unloved type-6?
        (for typing java of course.)

        tim