No activity in last 7 days
The Solar Observers group has been established to give amateur and professional solar observers, or those interested in learning more about our sun and solar observing, the opportunity to discuss the equipment and techniques used in observing, imaging or monitoring the sun. The group will also serve to alert users of intense solar activity, such as coronal mass ejections, aurora alerts, large and/or unique prominences and sunspot groupings. Discussions of all forms of solar astronomy are encouraged.
- Jul 17, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.