Re: My blog post on Feminism and the term "birth rape"

  • womynwyz1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Jennifer--

      I didn't have time this morning to read the whole post, but what I saw of the first few paragraphs is very well done! And needs to be said.

      thanks,
      Maggie
      --- In solacesupporters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Zimmerman" <mamaofoz@...> wrote:

      > I thought this may be interesting to some here. I wrote this blog post in response to the feminist bloggers who said that women don't have a right to use the term "birth rape": http://www.birthactivist.com/2010/11/what-feminists-should-know-about-birth-rape/

    • Lindsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        Rock on and Amen, Jennifer!
        I have wanted to take on some of the detractors of birth trauma in such an organized, thoughtful way and I just don't think I could do it any better. Good job and thank you!
        Lindsey