... No, but since it's a screenshot function, you can control the output size by adjusting the window size. If you need a fixed output size, say, width = 500brian_damgaard_dk
Oh, thanks! It works well for me. By the way, Is there any option for the picture size? I mean, can I set the size of exact 500*500 pixel, or just a fixed sizecoldsun0630
Thanks for the answers. Item closedpaul_voyer
(If you are posting a level please fill the empty squares with "-" or "_". Otherwise, practically nobody can read the level because many browser applications substitute a sequence of spaces by a single space.)
- May 28, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.