Sasquatch VI released

  • sasquatch98930
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      Greetings Sokobaners,

      Sasquatch VI is finally finished and available for distribution.

      This set is a symmetrical feast. Forty of these levels involve
      some form of symmetry. There is also a sequence of levels
      where I explore the possibilities of working within squares of
      various sizes. This set contains several levels which exceed the
      31x18 size limit of my first sets.

      David W. Skinner
      http://users.bentonrea.com/~sasquatch/sokoban/