SoKoSTaTioN v5.0.0

  • ghisloban
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      No, no, it's not a joke! The v5.0.0 of the SoKoSTaTioN has been released today. Of course, many more features will come as soon as possible. But the current version allows you to play sokoban and to create/import/export XSB levels.

      Direct download :
      http://sokoban.pagesperso-orange.fr/win32/sokostation.exe

      More informations :
      http://sokoban.pagesperso-orange.fr/

      Nice picture (LOL) :
      http://sokoban.over-blog.com/

      And don't worry, I will NOT post more than one message per month on this YahooGroup (about Sokostation, I mean).

      See you later. Bye.
      Ghislain Martin