Re: Soukoban L93 by Staffan Modig

  • minglw
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      Level 93 has no solution and that is a known problem.
      If you want to continue with the game (i.e. play the levels after 93),
      you need to update the registry to make the game think that you've
      solved level 93.

      --- In sokoban@yahoogroups.com, Jaime Del Rosario
      <jaimefdelrosario@...> wrote:

      > The freeware-games site caiman.us has a very good sokoban clone
      Soukoban by Staffan Modig. All levels pose real challenge until you
      get to level 93 (see attached screenshot) where I'm stuck now. I think
      it has no solution or maybe there is a way I can't see