Hello, Robert! Yes, SWAN still worked! Excellent! And I still not believe my eyes, but 88P separated and we see C/2015 G2 (MASTER). Incredibly! Vladimir --vladimir_bezugly
Hi Vladimir, Nice to see SWAN images return after a 2-week break. And now we can finally see 88P and C/2015 G2 (MASTER) as distinctly separate objects. (Theyrdotdaneelolivaw
Hi All. With SWAN cameras everything is good. New images in SWAN site. False alarm. Vladimir -- рекламаvladimir_bezugly
- Comets, Meteors, and Asteroids
- Apr 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.