Kracht group comet in SECCHI COR2A

  • Rainer Kracht
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hi all,

      I have found eight consecutive images of the latest (bright) Kracht
      group comet from 2008 Sep 06/07 in SECCHI COR2A images of 2008-09-06

      images 2048 x 2048, added triplets, (0,0) upper left

      time x y
      1653 1708 879
      1723 1707 875
      1753 1706 872
      1823 1705 869
      1853 1702 866
      1923 1698 863
      1953 1695 860
      2023 1691 858

      Animation from eight added triplets 2048 x 2048
      solved with Astrometrica and croped to 512 x 512:
      http://www.rkracht.de/soho/kracht33_cor2a.gif.

      Rainer Kracht
    • rainerkracht
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
      • Alan Watson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
          Gidday Rainer,
          That looks really good, I have downloaded these images and I think I can see it curve it your positions.
          Working on an image now. Well done on the persistent Cor image work.

          kind regards, Alan.