Events Manager Position
Events Manager, CreekPath Systems, Boulder CO, no relo
The position of Events Manager is a key role in CreekPath’s external market perception. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, fast-growth, pre-IPO Company. This position will cover significant scope and responsibility beyond traditional events management leading to very board experience and exposure.
- Plan and manage all tradeshow events which are key lead generating activities and generate significant visibility for CreekPath. Organize all tradeshow details: supply company information, register CreekPath people and CreekPath customers, plan and secure accommodation and transportation, booth shipment, on-site logistics, advertising schedules, etc.
- Act as a liaison between CreekPath and show management.
- Plan, order and manage collateral and CreekPath “give-aways”.
- Work with third party vendors to ensure collateral and give-aways meet our quality specifications and timing.
- Some creation and management of all CreekPath sales tools
- >5 years experience event planning
- Detail focused
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to deal with the unexpected
- Teamwork is a must
BS/BA or equivalent experience.