Prod Mktg Manager, Ntwk File Server - Network Appliance, Inc, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- View Source
Product Marketing Manager, Network File Server - Network Appliance, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Be sure to READ the application instructions carefully. DO NOT click on Reply or Reply-All, as your response WILL NOT be received by the prospective employer.
There are now 5 professional guilds (ProfGuilds) for the software industry:
- SWMarketing ProfGuild (a.k.a. SPM)
- SWSales ProfGuild http://www.swsalesprofguild.com/
- SWEngineering ProfGuild http://www.swengineeringprofguild.com/
- SWProjectMgmt ProfGuild http://www.swprojectmgmtprofguild.com/
- SW ProfGuild - INDIA http://www.swprofguild-india.com/
- more coming soon... for more information please visit www.softwareproductmarketing.com/
Please mention that you saw this job posting on the SWMarketing Prof Guild . That will set you out from the crowd and also remind the job poster that the SW ProfGuilds are a great place to find qualified software, internet, networking, and telecommunications professionals.
You MUST include a cover email -- do NOT send an empty email with an attached resume. Be sure to include the job title and location in your subject line so that the recruiter will know to open your email.
Please do not forward to colleagues but instead ask them to join the appropriate SW ProfGuild
No re-posting. All jobs posted to any of the SW ProfGuilds are at the request of the job poster. We never post jobs without a direct request from the job poster. SW ProfGuilds believes it is the right of the job poster to decide where to post his/her job and we ask that you also honor this guideline.
Create your ResumeBlog�
Plowing through hundreds of resumes is tough on our job posters, even though all of us are above average. To enable the best candidates to stand out, we are encouraging every job poster to search the ProfGuilds member database first. What member database? Our ResumeBlogs.
Don't have one? Create your own ResumeBlog in less than 15 minutes at www.resumeblog.com . Most jobs are not filled by the avalanche of resumes in response to a job posting, but rather by the job poster finding the perfect candidate, often using Google as their main search tool. But in order to be found, you have to have a web presence that can be searched e.g. your own ResumeBlog.
Don't be googled over due to "Absence of Presence" -- get yourself into the ResumeBlog database and help the recruiters find you!
-- Cynthia Typaldos, Founder & President, SPM & ProfGuilds
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager, NFS
- Product management for NFS - protocols/clients/Application clustering.
- Drive requirements for supporting features that will enable NetApp filers to be deployed as NFS servers for key applications.
- Work with OS vendors to drive features necessary to better support NetApp Storage for data access via NFS.
- Drive NFS support in Linux.
- Work with other product managers to deliver key functionality across multiple markets
- Interface with other groups including engineering, manufacturing and customer satisfaction to ship new products and launch new initiatives
- Work with marketing and sales to drive positioning, sales education, sales tools and marketing programs
- Experience from a Unix systems/Networking vendors who have a good understanding of Network/File System protocols and respective OS's.
- 8-10 years of product management experience
- Extensive experience in managing large feature sets in a product/product line
- Thorough knowledge of software lifecycle management
- Strong working knowledge of the storage industry
- Proficiency in both inbound and outbound product marketing functions.
- Ability to work well in teams, as an individual contributor.
- Communication skills in presenting solutions to sales teams and to customers and partners.
- Engineering degree is essential, MBA a plus
Contact/ Send Resumes to:
Network Appliance Inc.
Click here to apply: freeburn@...
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now