... Ravi, Yes, it will work with a Si5351. I guess you know how to control it. Sorry that's all I can answer. 73 Alan G4ZFQalanzfq
Alan, My new GOOD motherboard does have 9 A/Ds and 9 D/As. The mixer sees all of them. I'd like to see if I can use the mic input. Moving cables around on thek5myj
... Bob, They do not look for names, just devices. If I have a mic they list it. On the Realtek I looked at the mic sockets can be configured 2 channel 96KHzalanzfq
This is the place to express your enthusiasm, ideas, experiences, modifications, extensions and maybe more ?
Aug 2, 2012 SoftRock Kit Orders Now Taken Online fivedash.com
Dec 21, 2008 Lite II [docs]
Nov 30, 2008 Electronically Switched v9.0 HF BPF kit
Oct 22, 2008 v9.0 50 and 144MHz converter (Beta) [docs]
Oct 2, 2008 v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall [docs, notes]
Jul 29, 2008 USB I2C interface kit [docs]
Jul 12, 2008 RXTX+Xtall v6.3 transceiver [docs, proto]
- Sep 11, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.