Re: PCR-100 still no success

  • tension_pneumo
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2007
      Dear Eric,
      I think the handshake it taking place. The power led comes on green
      on th unit. I have gone through the com set up and if it is the wrong
      com the app tells you. I am getting light static or fuzz from an
      external speaker. I also tried line in and get the same light static.
      I have emailed dishman and tonight I am going to open the thing up
      and have a look at the bnc connection the serial connection and the
      speaker jack to see if there is something out of the ordinary. I may
      take it to my Icom dealer and see if he can get this thing going.
      From reading this group and the radioreference I think the unit
      should have fired up.

      JR

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Stockenstrom" <zs6buj@...>