Xmit Software?

  • Ford Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 5:36 PM
      Subject was "Re: TX Problem"

      Dave wrote:

      ...snip...

      Although I have not tried it, I believe KGKSDR allows setting the port to
      COM2 on the Transceiver Options->Hardware tab (in the Ports block). Winrad
      and the current version of Rocky do not support Tx operation.

      Dave, WA3OFF

      **************************

      Is anyone aware of any other software that supports transceive operations?
      I'm having a bugger of a time with my sound card and KGKSDR. I'm using a SB
      Audigy 2ZS 24/96 card and am unable to get clean CW keying from the card. A
      series of dits at 25WPM drops every 4th dit. At 30WPM you get only 1 dit
      out of 4. The 2.4GHz PIV CPU is idling along at 21% through the process.

      Are others having problems with a similar card? I was going to return the
      $99 card for something else but I cannot seem to find any software that will
      aid in confirming that it is the card and not my implementation.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Ford-N0FP