Re: [softrock40] Re: Softrock 40/80 debug

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2 3:13 AM
      Hi Michael,

      Please check the DC voltage level at pin 7 of U8.  This DC voltage should be around 2.5 volts.  Also check right at the pin 15 lead of U7 to make sure it is at less than 0.5 volts.  Post what you see and I will make additional suggestions.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2 4:25 AM
        Yep, all of those things are true.

        I have about 50mv on pins 15 and 1 of U7.

        Mike

        Mike