Re: [softrock40] Re: E-mails

  • arnoldwo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      I had last week the same problems.I tried for 4 days to place two pictures in the photo section , only this week monday oit worked again.yesterday I send an e -mail to the group about rosetta  which also did not get out.I will send it again today.
      Wolfgang , Dj3qd

      In einer eMail vom 01.03.07 20:08:19 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt ttrraabbeemm@...:

      > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!

      I haven't received anything from any yahoo group this morning and I've
      posted 2 messages-neither of which appeared in my email