Re: [softrock40] Re: E-mails

  • richard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      pass wrote:

      > > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!
      >
      > I haven't received anything from any yahoo group this morning and I've
      > posted 2 messages-neither of which appeared in my email here. So, is
      > yahoo dead or did they dump me as a user without telling me (again)?
      >
      > Thanks,

      I'm seeing the same here, so its not just you ;)

      73 richard
    • Lawrence
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
        From: "richard"

        > pass wrote:
        >>
        >> > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!

        I had nothing from my 20 Yahoo groups this morning. Normally
        I get between 20 and 30 from them. It is now 8 pm over here
        and just had 3 or 4 so it is just starting to get back to
        abnormal.

        I have had similar problems before with Yahoo. One local
        message using Yahoo e-mail took 2 days to reach me a couple
        of months ago. Several of the groups I am in have switched
        to Google groups which seems to work better but had fewer
        facilities last time I looked.

        I wonder when this one will get through.

        73, Lawrence GJ3RAX
      • arnoldwo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          I had last week the same problems.I tried for 4 days to place two pictures in the photo section , only this week monday oit worked again.yesterday I send an e -mail to the group about rosetta  which also did not get out.I will send it again today.
          Wolfgang , Dj3qd

          In einer eMail vom 01.03.07 20:08:19 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt ttrraabbeemm@...: