Re: E-mails

  • rhblumeng
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Loren Moline" <lmoline@...> wrote:

      > Is everyone getting their Yahoo Groups e-mails. Mine stoped again for
      > all groups.
      >
      > Loren WA7SKT

      Loren -
      Yahoo appears to have a real problem! I have been intermittent over
      the last month in this group and a couple others. Today I have
      received zip from the 18 or so groups I subscribe to. (Some are low
      volume and only send digests once or twice a week, but several are
      every day or more.)

      They appear to follow the Ostrich approach to discussing the problem
      as well...

      Bob
    • DSNman@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
        Bob,

        I changed my e-mail address because I think Comcast spammed out my groups because I was using my primary e-mail address. They recommend using a secondary address for groups. I did get this one from the group.

        Loren
        From: "rhblumeng" <rblum@...>
        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Loren Moline" <lmoline@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Is everyone getting their Yahoo Groups e-mails. Mine stoped again for
        > > all groups.
        > >
        > > Loren WA7SKT
        > >
        > Loren -
        > Yahoo appears to have a real problem! I have been intermittent over
        > the last month in this group and a couple others. Today I have
        > received zip from the 18 or so groups I subscribe to. (Some are low
        > volume and only send digests once or twice a week, but several are
        > every day or more.)
        >
        > They appear to follow the Ostrich approach to discussing the problem
        > as well...
        >
        > Bob

      • pass
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
          > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!

          I haven't received anything from any yahoo group this morning and I've
          posted 2 messages-neither of which appeared in my email here. So, is
          yahoo dead or did they dump me as a user without telling me (again)?

          Thanks,

        • richard
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
            pass wrote:

            > > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!
            >
            > I haven't received anything from any yahoo group this morning and I've
            > posted 2 messages-neither of which appeared in my email here. So, is
            > yahoo dead or did they dump me as a user without telling me (again)?
            >
            > Thanks,

            I'm seeing the same here, so its not just you ;)

            73 richard
          • Lawrence
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
              From: "richard"

              > pass wrote:
              >>
              >> > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!

              I had nothing from my 20 Yahoo groups this morning. Normally
              I get between 20 and 30 from them. It is now 8 pm over here
              and just had 3 or 4 so it is just starting to get back to
              abnormal.

              I have had similar problems before with Yahoo. One local
              message using Yahoo e-mail took 2 days to reach me a couple
              of months ago. Several of the groups I am in have switched
              to Google groups which seems to work better but had fewer
              facilities last time I looked.

              I wonder when this one will get through.

              73, Lawrence GJ3RAX
            • arnoldwo@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                I had last week the same problems.I tried for 4 days to place two pictures in the photo section , only this week monday oit worked again.yesterday I send an e -mail to the group about rosetta  which also did not get out.I will send it again today.
                Wolfgang , Dj3qd

                In einer eMail vom 01.03.07 20:08:19 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt ttrraabbeemm@...: