E-mails

  • Loren Moline
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      Is everyone getting their Yahoo Groups e-mails. Mine stoped again for
      all groups.

      Loren WA7SKT
    • rhblumeng
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Loren Moline" <lmoline@...> wrote:

        > Is everyone getting their Yahoo Groups e-mails. Mine stoped again for
        > all groups.
        >
        > Loren WA7SKT

        Loren -
        Yahoo appears to have a real problem! I have been intermittent over
        the last month in this group and a couple others. Today I have
        received zip from the 18 or so groups I subscribe to. (Some are low
        volume and only send digests once or twice a week, but several are
        every day or more.)

        They appear to follow the Ostrich approach to discussing the problem
        as well...

        Bob
      • DSNman@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
          Bob,

          I changed my e-mail address because I think Comcast spammed out my groups because I was using my primary e-mail address. They recommend using a secondary address for groups. I did get this one from the group.

          Loren
          From: "rhblumeng" <rblum@...>
          > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Loren Moline" <lmoline@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is everyone getting their Yahoo Groups e-mails. Mine stoped again for
          > > all groups.
          > >
          > > Loren WA7SKT
          > >
          > Loren -
          > Yahoo appears to have a real problem! I have been intermittent over
          > the last month in this group and a couple others. Today I have
          > received zip from the 18 or so groups I subscribe to. (Some are low
          > volume and only send digests once or twice a week, but several are
          > every day or more.)
          >
          > They appear to follow the Ostrich approach to discussing the problem
          > as well...
          >
          > Bob

        • pass
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
            > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!

            I haven't received anything from any yahoo group this morning and I've
            posted 2 messages-neither of which appeared in my email here. So, is
            yahoo dead or did they dump me as a user without telling me (again)?

            Thanks,

          • richard
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
              pass wrote:

              > > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!
              >
              > I haven't received anything from any yahoo group this morning and I've
              > posted 2 messages-neither of which appeared in my email here. So, is
              > yahoo dead or did they dump me as a user without telling me (again)?
              >
              > Thanks,

              I'm seeing the same here, so its not just you ;)

              73 richard
            • Lawrence
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
                From: "richard"

                > pass wrote:
                >>
                >> > Yahoo appears to have a real problem!

                I had nothing from my 20 Yahoo groups this morning. Normally
                I get between 20 and 30 from them. It is now 8 pm over here
                and just had 3 or 4 so it is just starting to get back to
                abnormal.

                I have had similar problems before with Yahoo. One local
                message using Yahoo e-mail took 2 days to reach me a couple
                of months ago. Several of the groups I am in have switched
                to Google groups which seems to work better but had fewer
                facilities last time I looked.

                I wonder when this one will get through.

                73, Lawrence GJ3RAX
              • arnoldwo@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                  I had last week the same problems.I tried for 4 days to place two pictures in the photo section , only this week monday oit worked again.yesterday I send an e -mail to the group about rosetta  which also did not get out.I will send it again today.
                  Wolfgang , Dj3qd

                  In einer eMail vom 01.03.07 20:08:19 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt ttrraabbeemm@...: