Jack installation on Linux HOWTO

  • Leigh L. Klotz, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      I've been stymied by the lack of instructions on JACK, which is required for
      the Linux version of the DTTSP (Flex etc).
      I found this article today about how to install Jack on Fedora Core 6.
      Linux users who are in the same stuation as me might find it useful, though
      I doubt it will be of interest to anyone else.
      http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/02/15/professional-audio-with-fedora-core
      -6/

      73,
      Leigh/WA5ZNU