Re: [softrock40] Softrock with Kewood TS-850

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hi Lexa,

      I have sold several SoftRock Lite kits to be used in the 8.83 MHz IF application.  The kit uses a fundamental frequency 23.512 MHz crystal to give a 1/3 sub-harmonic sampled center frequency of about 8.817 MHz.  Even with 48 kHz sampling with the soundcard the IF coverage is from about 8.793 MHz to 8.841 MHz.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG