Softrock on 30m worked!

  • qrper723
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Hi,

      I've install the X-tal for 30m band into the Softrock 40.
      As Bruce...<N1RX> said I changed two 100pF capacitors to
      33pF and worked fine on 30m band.

      I heard many DX stations by this little radio!
      I feel its performance is the same with my K2 and better
      than my FT920. hi.

      It's a wonderful small receiver for two bands.
      And I will try to modify the front-end BPF suited for 80m
      band later...

      Updated revised Softrock-40 to my website as below;

      http://www.geocities.jp/qrper72/sdr40.html

      Some audio files are there...

      Thanks for Bruce.
      72/73!