Rocky and SSB monitoring

  • n3wtus
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Tony,

      The current version of Rocky is fantastic. Incredible audio quality
      with the Soundblaster External 24 Bit soundcard and 96khz sample.

      On that rare occaision when I might want to listen to SSB, (yuk), any
      chance of adding the option to widen the bandwidth to something like
      2.6khz in a next version?

      Thank you very much Tony.

      73 John N3WT
    • Phil Covington
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "n3wtus" <n3wt@a...> wrote:

        > Tony,
        >
        > The current version of Rocky is fantastic. Incredible audio quality
        > with the Soundblaster External 24 Bit soundcard and 96khz sample.
        >
        > On that rare occaision when I might want to listen to SSB, (yuk), any
        > chance of adding the option to widen the bandwidth to something like
        > 2.6khz in a next version?
        >
        > Thank you very much Tony.
        >

        > 73 John N3WT

        John,

        I think you want to direct the request/question to Alex, not Tony.
        Tony is the extremely talented designer of the SR40 V1, V2, V3, V4,
        V5, etc... Alex is the extremely talented programmer and author of
        Rocky, DxAtlas, BandMaster, IonoProbe, Morse Runner, Ham Cap, etc...
        (www.dxatlas.com)

        Phil N8VB
      • N3WT
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          opps,   I meant Alex!      They look so much alike, I get them mixed up.

          My apoligies to Alex and Tony .

          N3WT

          External 24 Bit soundcard and 96khz sample.

          > On that rare
          occaision when I might want to listen to SSB, (yuk), any
          > chance of
          adding the option to widen  the bandwidth to something like
          > 2.6khz
          in a next version?