Version 6.0 RXTX kits

  • Don Epand
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hi Tony,
      I purchased one of the original RXTX single board kits. I was u7nde rthe impression you were sending out upgrade kits for these which had new OP-Amps and a new final amplifier transistor. i have been waiting for the upgrade kit so I can finish mine. Was I mistaken?
      Don K2GNR
      depand1@...
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        Hi Don,

        Please send me your mailing address and I will get one of the upgrade kits in the mail to you on Monday.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony K?B9YIG