RXTX 6.1 Transmit Image Null Process-KGKSDR ??

  • n3hkn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Using KGKSDR and RXTX 6.1. When I do a transmit image null I get a
      very nice complete null over a narrow range of a few khz in the lower
      (minus) part of the bandpass-around -10340hz. Outside of that I see no
      nulling action. Is this normal or does it mean I have improperly wound
      one or more transformers?

      Receive side image rejection works ok.

      Sound Blaster 24 Live for receive. Sound Blaster Live Value (lo-end)
      for transmit. Lates driver for both. Windows XP/SP2 2ghz cpu.

      Dick N3HKN