Connection to Delta-44

  • Leon Heller
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      I'm just getting round to connecting the SR-40 to my M-Audio Delta44 card.
      How are people doing this? I can either use 3.5 mm to 1/4" jack adapters or
      a couple of 1/4" jack plugs and cable. I've got a double-ended version of
      the latter (male-male) but the cable looks rather thick for reliable
      connection to the SR-40 PCB. Putting the SR-40 in a box with 1/4" jack
      sockets would be the neatest solution.

      73, Leon
      --
      Leon Heller, G1HSM
      leon.heller@...

      ---
      [This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
      to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
      currently using to read this email. ]
    • patt896
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        Hi, Leon. I'm following the Flex Radio Delta44 setup using Y
        adapters.

        http://www.flex-radio.com/delta44/delta44.htm

        Dick Patten

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Leon Heller" <leon.heller@b...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
          > Hi, Leon. I'm following the Flex Radio Delta44 setup using Y
          > adapters.
          >
          > http://www.flex-radio.com/delta44/delta44.htm

          Thanks. I'll try that set-up.

          73, Leon