OpAmp configurations ....baseline

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007

      OK we're off to the races. Just put a 40m SR Lite test bed together and uploaded a screen plot for the base run to the "Files" section (K5BCQ Stuff). Now the tests start. The Rocky program reads the same thing and pretty close to the -73dBm for the 50uV test signal. Rocky, as before, also automatically nulls that image quickly (I have to read up what you have to do for the FLEX software).

      Tony, that is one great little $10 card to build up.

      73 Kees K5BCQ