Parts needed due to build problems

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Good Evening All,

      In general if you have a part damaged during the build of a SoftRock or
      RXTX kit, I will be happy to replace it. Just send me an e-mail and I
      will try to send the part the next business day at no cost to you.
      Also, of course, let me know right away if some part is missing or
      broken in your kit so I can correct the situation quickly.

      Thanks for your interest in the kits.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG