SoftRock40 using Two Sound Cards

  • ham18504
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      While playing around with Rocky
      (nice program Alex THANKS)
      and the new PowerSDR, it came to
      my pea sized brain that I might
      be able to use two sound cards
      and both programs with ONE SoftRock!

      So, I hooked the audio cables up
      with a Y cable, one to the internal
      sound and the other to a USB SoundBlaster.

      Using Rocky with the internal sound card
      and PowerSDR with the USB card works, I just
      have a problem with the sound out!

      Which Speaker is Doing What???

      With Rocky on the top of the screen
      and PowerSDR just below it, I can tune
      either program. Like I said the audio out
      needs work.

      Now, I wonder how many external stuff I can
      add???

      Have Fun Guys and Girls
      Bruce K3CMZ