Re: [softrock40] Rocky 1.1 released - new features [Nice]

  • Chuck Carpenter
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2005
      Alex,

      Very nice and thanks for all your efforts. That you can select between
      single band and multiple bands is a nice touch too.

      Now to get a switch mounted so I can change bands without switching 30 and
      40 mtr crystals. Probably saw the bat short on a mini toggle
      switch...[g] Round holes is easier to do with my limited tools. (A small
      slide switch would be better but I have a mini toggle.)

      Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ, Point, TX -|- Rains Co. -|- EM22cv -|- 72 es 73
      50 years -|- 19 - K2OFN and 31 - W5USJ -|- Most fun = QRP since 1984.
      www.w5usj.com hosted by Hamnutz.com -|- NeTxQRP www.netxqrp.com
    • Bill Dumke
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2005
        Alex,

        Just tried out 1.1 with the PowerSDR wav files. Now it works great. No
        feedback. Got all the surface mount stuff soldered to the SoftRock 40
        board. Now I have to get the rest on, and then I will try Rocky with a
        real SoftRock 40.

        Thanks,

        Bill WB5TCO